on no consideration
on no consideration为短语/超纲词汇
1. And without giving any consideration to the effects produced on the individuals and on their descendants by the artificial mode of existence imposed by the factory. 工厂把一种人为的生存方式强加给工人，却不顾及这种生存方式给工人及其后代带来的影响。
2. Please give the matter your careful consideration. 此事请你仔细考虑.
3. Roosevelt understood, and I must say he was an excellent speaker to interpret for, showing in a variety of ways consideration for my work. 罗斯福能理解，我必须要说对于给他做翻译的人来说，他是一个很优秀的讲话者，从很多方面都表现出他考虑到了我的工作。
4. In the first place, any scientific study requires that there be no preferential weighting of one or another of the items in the series it selects for its consideration. 首先，任何科学研究都要求人们对可供考虑的诸多因素不能厚此薄彼，偏向某一方面。
5. In Japan great consideration is given to the thoughts and opinions of everyone at all levels. 在日本，更多的是对各阶层所有人员的想法和意见都予以认真考虑。