1. But the next day in Leohmann's, on sale yet, I find a pair that are just as good. 但是次日在利奥哈曼百货商店里，我找到了一双虽说是削价货、但质地不错的高跟鞋。
2. Before all the different types of Barbie dolls for sale now, there was just a single Barbie. 在现今各式各样的芭比娃娃出售之前，原只有一种芭比娃娃。
3. They have desks, sofas, bookcases and cabinets on sale. 他们有书桌,沙发,书架和厨俱廉售.
4. The police chief was talking about the illicit sale of drugs. 警长在讲毒品的非法贩卖。
5. The sale of narcotics is proscribed by law. 法律禁止贩卖毒品.
6. Two of the most intriguing books on the list are Privacy for Sale (《出卖隐私》) by Jeffrey Rothfeder (杰弗里·罗斯费德) and Your Right to Privacy (《你的隐私权》)by Evan Hendricks of Privacy Times newsletter. 这一书单上两本最令人感兴趣的书是杰弗里·罗斯费德所著的《出卖隐私》和通信刊物《私密时代》的伊万·亨德里克斯所写的《你的隐私权》。
7. He made a proposition concerning the sale of my car. 他就我出售汽车的事提了一个建议.
8. Are these paintings for sale? 这些画是不是要卖?
9. A public house which was recently bought by Mr.Ian Thompson is up for sale. 伊恩.汤普森先生最近才买的一个小酒店现在又要卖出去。
10. She arranged the disposal of their unwanted property by sale. 她廉价出售处理了他们多余的财产。