come/be on stream
if something new comes on stream, it starts to be used or done
Costs should fall as new technology comes on-stream.
1. Bolongo, he explained, meant river or stream in Mandinka, and Kamby-Bolongo could be Gambia River. 他解释说，Bolongo在曼丁哥语中意为河流或小溪，那么Kamby-Bolongo可能就是冈比亚河。
2. We quickened our pace and made our way rapidly towards the stream. 我们加快了脚步，向那条小溪快速走去.
3. We tramped through the wood for over two hours until we arrived at a deep stream. 我们在树林里逛了两个多小时，直至到达一条深邃的小溪。
4. We tramped through the wood for over two hours until we arrived at a deep stream. 我们在树林中跋涉了两个多小时，到了一条深溪边。
5. We could see that the path continued on the other side, but we had no idea how we could get across the stream. 我们可以看到小路在深溪对岸继续向前伸展，但却不知如何越过这道深溪。
6. The stream would its way across the field and then flowed right under their tent! 它蜿蜒穿过田野，正好流过他们的帐蓬底下。
7. The stream was so deep that we could not ford it. 河水太深了，以致于我们无法涉水而过。
8. There are many oval stones at the bottom of the stream. 在小河底上有许多卵形的石头。
9. The stream was so sluggish that I could hardly tell which way it flowed. 小河里的水流动缓慢, 我说不出水往哪个方向流。
10. The trickle become a stream; the stream has now become a torrent. 涓涓细流汇成了小溪, 小溪现在已变成了奔腾的江河.