on suspicion of
on suspicion of为短语/超纲词汇
1. The upper part of me that will show above the table will cause no suspicion in the waiter´s mind. 露出桌面的是我的上半身，这不会引起待者怀疑的。
2. They stare at me with suspicion. 她们都用怀疑的目光盯着我。
3. He was arrested on suspicion of having stolen the money. 他因涉嫌偷那笔钱而被捕.
4. He seated himself upon the bench beside her, without a suspicion that she might object to his presence. 他在她身旁的长凳上坐下，丝毫不曾想到她可能会反对他坐在那儿。
5. Investigation exculpated him from the suspicion of having caused the accident. 调查结果已排除了他造成此次车祸的嫌疑。