1. The children´s shoes were all clumped together in a corner. 孩子们的鞋都堆在角落里.
2. The men of our family waded down through our flooded meadows with boathooks, in the hope of being able to grapple a corner of the raft and pull it out of the current towards our bank. 我家的男人们手拿船篙过被水淹没草场，希望能够钩住筏子的一角，将它拽出激流，拖回岸边。他们终于成功了。
3. There is one standing at the corner." 拐角那儿就站着一位。”
4. The teacher spanked him and made him stand in a corner. He was awfully (非常) fresh." 老师打了他，还叫他立壁角。他非常无礼。"
5. Thursday Charles had to stand in a corner during story-time because he kept pounding his feet on the floor. 星期四查尔斯不得不在讲故事的时候立壁角，因为他一直在地板上跺脚。
6. The story began on a downtown Brooklyn street corner. An elderly man had collapsed while crossing the street, and an ambulance rushed him to Kings County Hospital. 故事开始于布鲁克林闹市区的一条街的拐角处。有个老汉在穿马路时晕倒在地,一辆救护车把他急送到金斯县医院。
7. The cards with names and other data were folded on the upper right-hand corner so he can photograph them right-side-up. 这些带有名字和数据的胶片，都在右上角折了一下，这样他能正面朝上冲洗它们。
8. At a corner of Sixth Avenue he saw a brightly-lit shop window. 在第六大街的拐角处，他看到了个灯火通明的橱窗。
9. At a quiet corner he suddenly stopped. 在一个僻静的角落，他猛然停了脚步。
10. At last she saw Tom turn the corner by the bombed shops, smiling at her and Nicky, her baby. 她终于看见汤姆从挨过炸弹的商店拐角处走了过来，并在朝她和儿子尼克微笑。