1. By infecting animals and letting them loose in the burrows, local epidemics of this disease could be created. 通过让染上此病的动物在洞内乱跑，就可以使这种疾病在一个地区蔓延起来。
2. The men of the disgruntled royal bodyguard suddenly turned loose on to the street of a capital seething with unrest, 不满的皇家卫队的士兵突然改变为流散在动荡不安的首都街道上，
3. The tractors have left deep furrows in the loose sand. 拖拉机在松软的沙土上留下了深深的车辙。
4. There is a lot of air in loose snow, and this helps to keep the cold out. 松散的雪里有大量的空气, 这有助于御寒.
5. The screws are loose;I must tighten them. 螺丝松了，我得把它们拧紧。
6. The Russians and the British, as well as the Americans, were concerned over Iran´s loose security measures. 俄国人和英国人，以及美国人，对伊朗松散的保安措施感到关切。
7. "They're seated cross-legged on a rug, dressed in loose white cotton shirts and large black trousers, with fabric around their waists that has been dyed bright red. "他们盘着腿坐在小地毯上，身着宽松的白色棉布衬衫和肥大的黑裤，腰系染成鲜红色的布带。
8. It is a harmless habit, but it litters up her desk to such an extent that every time she opens it; loose bits of paper fall out in every direction. 这种习惯无害，只把写字台里堆得满满当当，以致每次打开抽屉总能带出许多纸片四处飞扬。