1. The Party Central Committee is leading us on the new long march. 党中央正在领导我们进行新的长征。
2. The name of this Soviet astronaut was Leonov; and the date was March 18, 1965. 这位苏联宇航员的名字叫做列昂诺夫; 那是1965年3月18日.
3. The protest march developed into a riot. 抗议游行发展成一场暴乱。
4. The name of this Soviet astronaut was Leonov; and the date was March 18, 1965. 这位苏联宇航员的名字叫做列昂诺夫; 那是1965年3月18日.
5. The long march stiffened me. 长时间的行军使我感到两腿僵硬。
6. To get his new calendar started in line with the seasons, Caesar moved New Year´s Day from March 1 to January 1, and so January became the first month of the year. 为了使他新的日历符合四季，恺撒将新年从3月1日改为1月1日。于是一月就成为了一年的第一个月份。
7. He ignited the march by scratching it on the desk . 他将火柴在桌上一擦，便点着了火柴。
8. He got his patent (专利) on the telephone on March 7, 1876. It is one of the most valuable patents ever given by the U.S. 他于1876年3月7日获得到了发明电话的专利。这是美国所批准的最有价值的专利之一。
9. March, April and May make the spring season. 三、四、五月是春季，
10. Under this scheme, individuals attempt to march towards maximum happiness as they move through a procession of more or less satisfying romantic relationships. 在这样的模式下，个人会去经历一次又一次带来或多或少满足感的浪漫关系，以便追求最大程度的幸福，