1. While this eliminates risk and helps to insure that the man and woman will be similar in background and outlook, the theory is that the personalities of the couple provide enough differences to make the relationship interesting. 虽然这种做法排除了风险，也有助于确保男女双方有相同的背景和观点，但从理论上来说，是夫妻个性方面的差异才使得婚姻关系引人入胜。
2. The spiritual outlook would be different. 人们的精神面貌就会不同了.
3. Ann Estelle (named after her grandmother) is the imaginary representative of Mary's outlook. 安·埃丝特尔（名从玛丽的外祖母）实际上是玛丽人生观的体现。
4. Yet to both classes, the need of an alternative outlook, of a change of atmosphere, of a diversion of effort, is essential. 然而对这两种人来说，都需要换一换脑子，改变一下气氛，转移一下注意力，这是不可缺少的。
5. So much is certain: that we would have doctors and preachers, lawyers and defendants, marriages and births----but our spiritual outlook would be different. 至少，这些是可以肯定的：虽然我们还会有医生和牧师、律师和被告、婚姻和生育，但人们的精神面貌将是另一个样子。
6. So what is the outlook for parents who do everything right, those who manage to be both supportive and stimulating, who are good at demonstrating thinking skills to their children and successful at cultivating a self-motivated approach to learning? 那么，对那些模范家长，那些做到了对孩子既支持又激励，善于教给孩子思考的方法，成功地培养孩子学习上的主动性的家长，前景如何呢？
7. For the student to gain admission, parents also must agree to accept and demonstrate the school's philosophies and outlook. 为了使孩子被该校录取，家长也必须同意接受并实践学校的思想和观点。