on the principle of
on the principle of为短语/超纲词汇
1. We should follow the principle of seeking truth. 我们要遵循实事求是的原则。
2. This is a basic principle. 这是一条基本原理。
3. This echo-location in bats is often compared with radar,the principle of which is similar. 蝙蝠的回声定位常常可与雷达比较,其原理是一样的.
4. This echo-location in bats is often compared with radar, the principle of which is similar. 人们常把蝙蝠的这种回声定位与雷达相比较, 因为它们的原理是相似的.
5. This plan looks all right in principle, but in practice it wouldn´t be viable. 这个计划原则上没问题，可是事实上却无法成立。
6. This echo-location in bats is often compared with radar, the principle of which is similar. 蝙蝠这种回声定位常常可与雷达相比较，其原理是相似的。
7. This principle works elsewhere as well. To enhance your creativity, learn something new. If you're a banker, take up tap dancing; if you're a nurse, try a course in vitamin therapy. 这个道理在其他方面也同样有效。要提高创造力，就得学习新的知识。如果你是银行家，就学一学跳踢踏舞；如果你是护士，就学一学维他命疗法。
8. The Hyde School operates on the principle that if you teach students the merit of such values as truth, courage, integrity, leadership, curiosity and concern, then academic achievement naturally follows. 海德中学的办学宗旨是：如果你向学生传授诸如诚实、勇敢、正直、领导能力、好奇心和关心他人等美德的话，学生的学习成绩自然就会提高。该校的创始人约瑟夫·高尔德声称学校的教学计划很成功。
9. A life of principle, of not yielding to the tempting attractions of an easy morality, will always win the day. 在生活中如果能坚持原则，抵制住放松道德标准的种种诱惑，那你就会永远立于不败之地。
10. Politicians agree, in principle, so America and the EU have been trying to reach a deal which would eliminate the need to double-test many products. 政治家在原则上同意了， 因此，美国和欧洲一直在寻求达成协议，以便为许多产品取消双重检查。