on the spot
on the spot为短语/超纲词汇
1. Brad: Nice game! A shower and whirlpool should really hit the spot. 伯拉德:真不错的比赛!来个淋浴和旋涡浴应该够过瘾了.
2. This cross marks the spot where she died. 这个十字符号标明她死去的地点.
3. He would invent fanciful names on the spot. 他会当场编造出一些稀奇古怪的货名。
4. Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot, 被圈禁在一个肮脏的地方，
5. After winning her council seat, she declined a spot on the education and social services committee after a colleague called it "a woman's committee". 在赢得市议会席位之后，她拒绝了被同事称为"女人委员会"的教育及社会服务委员会的职位，
6. Meanwhile, two other actors, Rockwall Slinger and Merlin Greeves, had carried two large food baskets to a shady spot under some trees. "此时，另外两位演员，罗克沃尔.斯林格和默林.格里夫斯，已经把两个大食品篮子提到了一片树荫下。
7. But since the porter agreed with him, she rang up her daughter and asked for her help in what she described as a little spot of bother. 但既然看门人也同意他的意见，她只得打电话向女儿求援，说她碰到了一点儿小麻烦。
8. It is a famous beauty spot. 这是一个著名的风景胜地.
9. It is actually connected with Asia at the spot where the Suez Canal was dug. Oceania is the smallest continent. 它实际上是在开凿苏伊士运河的地方与亚洲相连. 大洋洲是最小的洲.
10. It is a famous beauty spot. 这是一个著名的风景胜地。