on the wrong side of the door
on the wrong side of the door为短语/超纲词汇
1. Every child that is born into his group will share them with him, and no child born into one on the opposite side of the globe can ever achieve the thousandth part. 每一个和他诞生在同一个社团中的孩子和他一样具有相同的风俗；而在地球的另一边，诞生在另一个社团的孩子与他就是少有相同的风俗。
2. Every door was closed and every window was shuttered. 家家门窗紧闭。
3. Betty: Can I have the key to the front door , please? 贝蒂:我可以带前门钥匙吗?
4. Bob: She´s next door. She´s in her office, sir. 鲍勃:她在隔壁. 在她的办公室里, 先生.
5. But as the paper moved from side to side under the pen point, its movement would be recorded in ink upon its surface. 由于纸在笔下来回运动，纸的表面就会用墨水记录下地板运动的情况。
6. Big Ben has rarely gone wrong. "大本"钟很少出差错。
7. But I think you understand, my dear Miss Dietrich, that something was wrong from the very beginning. 不过，亲爱的迪特里希小姐， 我想你明白，这事从一开始就搞错了。
8. But penicillin, too, has its side effects. 不过也有副作用，
9. Before Sotto could stop him, Bonpland had pulled off his boots and jumped over the side. 索托还没来得及拦住他，庞普朗已经脱下了靴子，从船的一边跳了下去。
10. But what is wrong is that these things often come in at a high price to their health and the welfare of their families. 错的是这些东西是以牺牲他们的健康和他们家庭幸福的高昂代价才得以实现的。