1. Education of African women has become a top priority for political activists. 非洲妇女的教育已经成为政治活动家们着重优先考虑的问题。
2. Bamboo is this kind of grass. It grows up straight and thin, with branches at the top. 竹子就是这种草. 它长得又直又细, 顶端长着枝权.
3. But suppose the earth could be covered with sensors spaced one foot apart, rising at one-foot intervals all the way to the top of the atmosphere. 假设地球上可以布满传感器，每个相隔1英尺，并按1英尺的间隔从地面一直排列到大气层的顶端。
4. When you have reached the top, you can see for miles about you. 当你上到顶端后，你可以望到周围数英里之外的景物。
5. While not exactly a top selling book, The History and Geography of Human Genes is a remarkable collection of more than 50 years of research in population genetics. 尽管不完全是畅销书，《人类基因的发展与地理分布》是一本汇集了50多年来人种遗传学方面的研究成果的好书。
6. The fort on top of the steep hill is inaccessible. 很难接近陡峭山顶上的堡垒。
7. The top of the Empire State Building affords an excellent panorama of 帝国大厦顶楼提供了一个俯瞰纽约市及其周围地区全景的良好场所。
8. The best way to open an envelope is to slit it at the top. 拆信的最好方法是在顶部拆开。
9. They had a single aim, a solitary goal-the top! 他们有一个目的, 唯一的目标就是登上顶峰.
10. The early climbers were looking for the easiest way to the top, 早期登山者所寻找的是通往山顶的最方便的途径，