1. The account of the trial was transcribed from the stenographer´s shothand notes . 审判的记录由速记员的速记符号翻译出来。
2. The trial was a travesty of justice. 这次审判嘲弄了法律的公正性.
3. The trial lasted a week. 审讯持续了一个星期.
4. The over-punctual can be as much a trial to others as the unpunctual. 早到的人同迟到的人一样令人讨厌。
5. He was on trial for theft. 他因偷盗而受审。
6. She deserves a fair trial. 她应该得到公正的审判.
7. She was unjustly imprisoned without trial. 她未经审讯而入狱是不公正的.
8. If the grand jury indicts the suspect, he will be brought to trial. 如果大陪审团对嫌疑犯提出起诉, 后者将被送法院审理。