1. The wings of a butterfly are very delicate. 蝴蝶的翅膀很易受损。
2. The bird extended its wings in flight. 那鸟展翅飞翔.
3. The wings of the bird still fluttered after it had been shot down. 那鸟击落後翅膀仍在抖动.
4. The muscles will ply the short wings with irresistible power. 这肌肉不断地给短翅膀提供非常坚强的力量.
5. The moth quivered its wings. 蛾子抖动著翅膀.
6. The currents of air that the walls of the ship direct upwards, as well as in the line of its course, are enough to give the great bird with its immense wings sufficient sustenance and progress. 沿船体的上升的气流和沿航线向前的气流给这种巨翼大鸟以足够的浮力和推力。
7. He has had the length of the wings increased so that they now measure 93 feet-almost as long as those of a Dakota. 他把机翼的长度增加到九十三英尺，几乎与 Dakota 飞机的机翼差不多长。
8. And these will ply the short wings with such irresistible power that they can bore for long distances through an opposing gale before exhaustion follows. 这些肌肉以巨大的力量扇动短小的翅膀，使这类鸟能顶着大风飞行很远的路才会疲劳。
9. Angels are usually shown in pictures dressed in white, with wings. 在图画中的天使通常是身穿白衣, 生有翅膀.
10. Some doves were flapping their wings in the sky. 有几只鸽子在空中振翅飞翔。