1. Because time was short — the patient was dying — the Red Cross man and an officer set out in an army vehicle. 由于时间紧迫--病人已奄奄一息--红十字会的人和一名军官乘一辆军车出发。
2. The owner of the stolen car was himself remiss. He left the keys in the vehicle. 被窃的车主自己不小心，因为他把钥匙留在车上。
3. The police vehicle honked by. 警车高鸣而过。
4. The lorry was loaded with empty beer bottles and hundreds of them slid off the back of the vehicle and on to the road. 卡车上装着空啤酒瓶。成百只瓶子顺势从卡车后面滑出车外落在马路上。
5. Keep a pair of heavy, comfortable shoes or boots in your home, at work, and in your vehicle. 在住处、工作场所和汽车里放一双厚重、舒适的鞋或靴子。
6. Given the existing system, which links together all 51 U.S. motor vehicle agencies, "no other state agency tracks the movement of people more accurately." "现有的系统将美国所有51个汽车管理部门连接起来，在这一点上，"任何其他的政府机构都不可能比它更准确地跟踪人们的行为。"
7. I should transport the gun from my residence to my vehicle, but I don't. What the gun is capable of, what it is intended for, still frightens me more than what it may prevent. 如果我带着枪的时候遭到了袭击，那我就必须用它来杀人，而不仅仅是伤人。