once bitten twice shy
once bitten twice shy为短语/超纲词汇
1. Have they ever come out and bitten people? 它们曾经跑出来咬过人吗?
2. He was too shy to speak to her. 他很怕羞, 连话都不敢跟她说.
3. Her eyes are big and a little shy, her voice is soft, her skin a light brown colour.) 大眼睛，有点羞答答的，柔和的声音，浅褐色的皮肤）
4. Since Peter Reid had developed T.B. and gone to hospital, Joan had always been so shy and so difficult to talk to. 自从彼得·里德患结核病住院以来，琼总是这样羞于见人，难以交谈。
5. Most professors agree future learning will be more centred around the home, and fear children could become isolated and shy. 大多数教授都认为未来学习将更多地以家庭为中心，但他们同时担心孩子们会变得离群和害羞。
6. Gouvernail was in no sense a shy man. 古韦内尔可不是个腼腆的人。
7. Charles is shy and does not take the initiative in making acquaintances. 查尔斯怕羞不会主动结交朋友。
8. Ross first wanted to answer the simple question whether plasmodium could be found in a mosquito after it had bitten a malaria-infected person. 罗斯首先要回答在蚊子叮咬过被疟疾感染过的人后，会不会在蚊子体内发现疟原虫这一简单问题。
9. Once bitten, twice shy. 一次被咬，下次胆小。
10. I always get bitten by insects. 我老是被虫咬。