one among a thousand
one among a thousand为短语/超纲词汇
1. But they might have it for thirty-six thousand. 但是他们可以出36000法郎买下来。
2. Bottles of dairy milk arrived in door ways, and women took them in, as though the war were a thousand miles away. 一瓶瓶牛奶被送到一家家的门口，妇女们把它们取回家去，好像战争发生在千里之外似的。
3. Find more time to play with the children, do a thousand and one jobs about the house, 多花点时间与孩子们一起做游戏；做大量的家务；
4. With two sweeping balconies, this auditorium holds ten thousand people, and it is here that the National People´s Congress meets, and all the other great political meetings are held. 大会堂连同它的两个巨大的楼厅，总共可容纳一万人。全国人民代表大会以及其它大型的政治会议就是在这里举行的。
5. The little gem is worth two thousand dollars. 这块小宝石价值两千美元。
6. The boss offered twenty thousand N T to thank me, but I refused to accept it. 老板拿出两万元台币要谢我, 但是我拒绝接受.
7. The robber took away her purse with two thousand five hundred N T, some keys and a handbook inside. 强盗夺去她的包,里面有两千五百元台币,一些钥匙和一本银行存折.
8. There are one hundred thousand million stars in our own Milky Way alone, and then there are three thousand million other Milky Ways, or galaxies, in the universe. So the number of stars that we know exist is now estimated at about 300 million million 仅我们的银河系就有1000亿颗星，况且在宇宙中还有30亿个天河，即银河系。因此，我们所知道的现有恒星数目估计约有30亿X1000亿颗。
9. Then he smiled and told me I would receive an extra thousand pounds a year! 然后他微笑了一下告诉我说，我每年将得到1,000 英镑的额外收入。
10. The Great Pyramid was built nearly five thousand years ago for a king called Khufu. 大金字塔是在大约5000年以前，为胡夫国王建造的。