1. Exercise helped to straighten the injured arm. 锻炼有助于使伤臂伸直。
2. When a good idea comes your way, write it down — on your arm if necessary. 当你有了一个好主意的时候，就要把它写下来--必要时就写在手臂上。
3. The pain of breaking his arm was hell. 断臂给她带来极大的痛苦。
4. The couple strolled arm in arm. 那对夫妻挽臂漫步.
5. The master was walking up and down the room with the iron ruler under his arm and a book in his hand. 老师手里拿着一本书，胳膊下夹着铁戒尺，在教室里走过来走过去。
6. That same year Bartholdi had assembled the statue's right arm and torch, and displayed them in Philadelphia. 同年，巴托尔迪组装完神像的右臂和火炬，并将它们陈列在费城。
7. Her arm is so badly injured they will have to amputate (it). 她的胳膊伤势严重, 他们不得不锯掉（它）.
8. He pillowed his head on his arm. 他把头枕在手臂上。
9. He raised his arm to protect his face from the blow. 他举起手臂护住脸以免被这一拳打中。
10. Her right arm was in a sling. 她的右手臂用吊带吊着。