1. Everyone was alarmed when I hit my head on the board at the trials in Seoul. 汉城奥运会预赛时我头部碰到了跳板，大家都很吃惊。
2. Brad: Nice game! A shower and whirlpool should really hit the spot. 伯拉德:真不错的比赛!来个淋浴和旋涡浴应该够过瘾了.
3. But it was still too short a period for men to base a calendar on. 但时间依然太短，人们无法以此为据制定历法。
4. But with such a large population base, the country must still convert millions more to the idea of birth control if it is to reach its population targets. 但是因为该国的人口基数十分大，要想达到政府的人口目标，印尼还必须再转变几百万人的思想，让他们接受节制生育的观念。
5. But since then the park has been hit by a number of problems. 但那以后，这个主题公园遇到了一些问题。
6. When our plane landed in the storm , it hit the runway with a jolt. 我们的飞机在暴风雨中着陆时，颠簸着落在地上。
7. When we got home that night, after we put Shoshana to bed, he said modestly, "Well, I think we hit it off A-OK." 那晚我们回到家里, 把肖谢纳放到床上后, 他谦虚地说: "嗯, 我觉得情况还不错。"
8. To betray a friend is a base action. 出卖朋友是最卑鄙的。
9. Though the village was hit by a big flood the commune members were not discouraged. 村子虽然遭了严重水灾，可是社员们并不气馁。
10. The pot shattered as it hit the floor. 罐子掉在地板上摔了个粉碎.