1. `Open your mouth a little wider,´ said the dentist. ‘把嘴张大点,’牙科医生说.
2. By having to sleep in the open, he gets far closer to the world of nature than most of us ever do. 由于被迫在露天睡觉，他比我们中许多人都离大自然近得多。
3. But there were times when not a single piece of dry wood could be found and even Humboldt lay with his eyes wide open, listening to the roars of the beasts that surrounded them. 但也有一块干木也找不到的时候，就连洪堡也睁大了眼睛躺在那里，听着包围他们的野兽的吼叫。
4. Be the first to extend your hand in greeting. Couple this with a friendly 'Hello', a nice smile, and your name and you have made the first step to open the lines of communication between you and another person. 在问候别人时先伸出你的手，并伴着友善的“你好”和让人愉悦的微笑，再报上自己的名字，这样，你就在与另一个人开始交流的道路上走出了第一步。
5. Before I reach the door, I think I hear a voice say, money. Before I open the door I hear a voice and turn to see the man with a gun. 我同样也很生气，因为那是一个我从未见过、也从未伤害过的人在用枪指着我。
6. Be honest and open about who you really are. People who lack genuine core values rely on external factors — their looks or status — in order to feel good about themselves. 要诚实坦白地表现真正的自我。缺乏实实在在内涵的人会去依靠外部因素——如长相或地位——来保持良好的自我感觉。
7. But even when both parties have signed such an agreement, it can be impossible to enforce it in court if proper guidelines have not been followed. 但是，即使双方签署了这样的协议，如果不遵循正确的指导方针，还是不可能在法院实施它。
8. Besides criminal history, workers' insurance claims, and civil court records, one of their core products is credit information, which isn't always accurate. 除了犯罪记录、劳工保险索赔、民事法庭记录外，这些公司的核心产品之一是信用信息，而这种信用信息却并非总是准确的。
9. When will the court be in session? 法庭何时开庭?
10. We must accept the sovereignty of the court. 我们必须承认法庭的最高权威。