open-end investment company
open-end investment company为短语/超纲词汇
1. `Open your mouth a little wider,´ said the dentist. ‘把嘴张大点,’牙科医生说.
2. Eventually chains were fixed to one end of the dish and a powerful winch was put into operation. 不过，他们终于将链条固定在盘子的一端，一台大功率的绞车开动起来。
3. End of story: The move is finally over. Everything's in boxes. My office is completely without organization. I feel at home. 故事结尾：家终于搬完了。东西都装在箱子里。我的办公室全然杂乱无序。可我还是觉得松了一口气。
4. Euro Disney said that although attendance levels had been high, "the company anticipates that it will sustain a net loss for the financial year ending September 30, 1992". 欧洲迪斯尼公司说尽管游客量一直相当大，"公司预计在1992年9月30日结束的财政年度里会有净亏损。"
5. By having to sleep in the open, he gets far closer to the world of nature than most of us ever do. 由于被迫在露天睡觉，他比我们中许多人都离大自然近得多。
6. Before he retired, Frank was the head of a very large business company, but as a boy he used to work in a small shop. 在退休前，弗兰克是一家非常大的商业公司的经理，但他小时候却在一家小铺里做工。
7. By the end of next year, they will have finished work on the new stadium. 到明年年底，他们将把新体育场建成。
8. By the end of October 1886, the statue had been put together again and it was officially presented to the American people by Bartholdi. 到1886年10月底，这座雕像被重新组装起来，由巴索尔地正式赠送给美国人民。
9. But what surprised me most was to see some of the village people seated on the benches at the end of the room. 但是最叫我吃惊的是看到教室后面的凳子上坐着好些村民，
10. By the end of the next century, a single city may have more than 100 million inhabitants. 到下个世纪末，一个城市的居民就可能超过一亿。