1. What is the theme of the opera? 这个歌剧的主题是什么？
2. Which glasses? 哪几只？
3. Those tall glasses are too high for me to fetch. 那些高杯子放得太高了，我拿不着。
4. This is my glasses. 这是我的眼镜.
5. There will be an opera on the air this evening. 今天晚上要广播一出歌剧。
6. They raise glasses to the friendship between the two peoples. 他们举杯为两国人民的友谊干杯。
7. These glasses? 这几只吗？
8. The bride did not wear glasses that day, so everything was a blur of candlelight and faces. 那天新娘未戴眼镜，看到的只是朦胧的烛光和模糊的脸庞。
9. The door opened and a waiter stood there with an oval tray, a bottle of liquor, and two glasses. 门开了，一名侍者站在门口，手里端着一只椭圆形的托盘，上面有一瓶酒和两个酒杯。"
10. Nearsighted people usually wear glasses. 患近视的人一般都戴眼镜。