动词过去式:parceled/parcelled 过去分词:parceled/parcelled 现在分词:parceling/parcelling 第三人称单数:parcels/parcels
1 (US also package) thing or things wrapped up for carrying or sending by post 包裹
*The postman has brought a parcel for you. 邮递员给你送来了一个包裹.
* She was carrying a parcel of books under her arm. 她胳膊下夹着一包书. =>Usage at packet 用法见packet.
2 piece of land, esp on an estate (used esp in the expression shown) 一块地（尤指产业之一部分）（尤用于以下示例）
*a parcel of land 属产业上的一片地.
3 (idm 习语) part and parcel of sth => part1.
v (-ll-; US -l-) (phr v) parcel sth out divide sth into parts or portions 将某物分成若干部分
*He parcelled out the land into small plots. 他把那片土地分成小块. parcel sth up make sth into a parcel; wrap sth up 将某物打包; 包起某物
*She parcelled up the books. 她把书包了起来.
1. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled guiltily and then put the parcel on the desk. 当我问他在做什么时，他讪讪地笑笑，然后把大包放在桌上。
2. When I asked him what he was doing, he smiled guiltily and then put the parcel on the desk. 当我问他正干什么时，他内疚地笑了，然后把那个大包拿到了桌上。
3. While two detectives were keeping guard at the door, two others opened the parcel. 这时两个侦探把住门口，另外两个侦探打开了包裹。
4. We can't really call a friend to say we got a parcel from our sister, or it's getting dark earlier now, or we don't trust that new Supreme Court justice. 我们不会真打电话给一位朋友，告诉他我们收到了姐姐的一个包裹，或者说现在天黑得比较早，或者说我们不信任最高法院新来的法官。
5. The parcel must have miscarried, for she never received it. 邮包一定是投递错了, 因为她一直没有收到。
6. The postman has brought a parcel for you. 邮递员给你送来了一个包裹.
7. To their surprise, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand! 使他们惊讶的是：这珍贵的包裹里竟全是石头和沙子！
8. They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa. 他们在等从南非来的一个装有钻石的贵重包裹。
9. Then the woman simply took the parcel and walked out of the shop without paying. 然后，那妇女拿过包就走出了商场，根本没有付钱。
10. Then he showed me the contents of the parcel. 接着他给我看了包里的东西。