1. But this time, the feeling didn't pass; the dragon had become a part of me. 但这一次这个感觉没有消失，这条龙成了我身心的一部分。
2. But the very success of jukus in training youngsters to pass exams has made the competition worse: Jukus help more students pass exams, so the exams have to be made more difficult. 然而，恰恰是课外学校在训练孩子通过考试方面的成功，使得竞争更为激烈：课外学校帮助越来越多的孩子通过考试，考试就需设计得越来越难。
3. We are going to pass out the pamphlets to the members of this group. 我们将把小册子分发给这个小组的成员。
4. When the bull got close to him, he clumsily stepped aside to let it pass. 当公牛逼近他时，他踉跄地住旁边一闪，牛扑空了。
5. The road was too narrow for cars to pass. 路很窄, 汽车过不去.
6. There is no admittance without a pass. 无通行证者不得入内.
7. The brain surgeon asked the nurse to pass him a probe. 脑外科医生要护士将探针递给他。
8. The Great St. Bernard Pass connects Switzerland to Italy. 圣伯纳德大山口连接着瑞士与意大利，
9. The temperature drops to-30°and very few people attempt to cross the Pass. 气温下降到零下30度，试图跨越山口的人寥寥无几。
10. Two centuries were to pass before the next important discovery was made. 在下一个重要发现作出前，两个世纪又过去了。