1 in a perfect way 完美地; 完满地;极佳地
*The trousers fit perfectly. 这条裤子非常合身.2 completely; quite 完全地; 十分
*perfectly happy, satisfied, content, etc 十分快乐、满意、满足等
* perfectly well 极好
* perfectly able to find her own way 完全能找到她自己的出路.
3 (infml 口) extremely; absolutely 极; 非常; 绝对地
*a perfectly delicious cake 非常好吃的蛋糕
* perfectly awful weather 极坏的天气
* a perfectly foul headache 剧烈的头痛.
completely - used to emphasize what you are saying
It's perfectly normal to be nervous before a performance.
The sale was perfectly legal.
You can get a perfectly good coat at Sears for a lot less money.
in a perfect way
The plan worked perfectly.
The steaks were perfectly cooked.
1. We enjoy reading about them, especially when we find that, like the praying mantis, they lead perfectly horrible lives. 我们喜欢看有关昆虫的书，尤其是当我们了解螳螂等过着一种令人生畏的生活时，就更加爱读有关昆虫的书了。
2. Tom mimicked his uncle´s voice and gestures perfectly. 汤姆把他叔叔的声音和姿态模仿得惟妙惟肖.
3. They feel they have to be all things to all people and do it all perfectly. 她们觉得要让人人感到她们无所不能，而且要把样样事情都做得完美无缺。
4. He is perfectly happy in his new job. 他对他的新工作非常满意。
5. Suppose every sensor gives perfectly accurate readings of temperature, pressure, humidity, and any other quantity a meteorologist would want. 再假定每个传感器都极极端准确地读出了温度、气压、温度和气象学家需要的任何其他数据。
6. She lay on a sofa by the fireside, looking perfectly happy with her darlings about her. 她斜靠在火炉边的沙发上，有心爱的孩子们在身边，她很是快活。
7. Carefully, to avoid injuring her, I rub cream into the yellow skin, which rolls freely over the bones, feeling perfectly the outline of each bone in the back. 为了不伤着她，我小心翼翼地把护肤霜揉在她发黄的皮肤上。她的皮肤松松地在骨头上滑动，背上每块骨头的轮廓都能清楚地摸到。
8. I assure you they´ll be perfectly safe with us. 我向你保证, 他们和我们在一起十分安全.
9. I´ll be perfectly frank with you. 我对你做到完全坦白。
10. Five minutes later she emerged from the kitchen with the wine perfectly cooled. 五分钟后，她拿着完全冰镇好的葡萄酒从厨房走出来。