动词过去式:perfumed 过去分词:perfumed 现在分词:perfuming 第三人称单数:perfumes
per-=through,thoroughly,away 变化型 par-,pel-,pil-
/'pɜ:fju:m; [US] also pər'fju:m; `pɝfjum,pɚ`fjum/
n [C, U]
1 fragrant or pleasant smell 香味;芳香
*the perfume of the flowers 花的香味
* flowery perfumes 花的香味.
2 (any of several types of) sweet-smelling liquid, often made from flowers, used esp on the body 香水
*sell perfumes and toilet-waters 经售各种香水和化妆水
* French perfume 法国香水.
1 (of flowers, etc) give a fragrant smell to (sth) （指花等）使（某物）带香味
*The roses perfumed the room. 玫瑰花熏得室内一片香.
2 put perfume on (sb/sth) 向（某人[某物]）洒香水
*perfume a handkerchief 往手绢上洒香水.
1. He asked sarcastically. ´You should have declared that. Perfume is not exempt from import duty.´ 他带着讥讽的口吻问道,"你该申报一下,香水是不免税的."
2. ´Perfume, eh?´ he asked sarcastically. "香水，嗯?"他讥讽地说道，
3. ´You should have declared that. Perfume is not exempt from import duty.´ "你刚才应该申报，香水要上进口税的。"
4. ´But it isn´t perfume,´ I said. "不，这不是香水，"我说，
5. She sprayed perfume over her chest. 她在胸前撒上了香水.
6. Perfume is not exempt from import duty. 香水是不免税的.
7. On entering a shop, he would ask for a new perfume called ´Scented Shadow´ or for ´insoluble bath cubes´. 他走进商店后，会提出要一种名叫"香影"的新型香水或什么"不溶浴皂"。