1. There is none of the hurry which, in our society, often hampers the full development of a growing personality. 那里没有我们今天社会中的匆忙生活，而匆忙的生活常常妨碍个性的全面发展。
2. Twins separated at birth do sometimes share personality characteristics, but such characteristics in a cloned son or daughter would only be reminders of the child who was lost. 一出生就被分离的双胞胎，有时可能有相同的个性特征，但是这种相同的个性特征表现在克隆的儿子或女儿身上，只能令人想起失去的孩子。
3. And when male high-school students are asked what kinds of careers they would like to have, the only two job fields that consistently receive large numbers of responses in open surveys are "professional athlete" and "media personality& 还有，当问到男中学生他们想从事什么样的职业时，在公开调查中仅有两类行业的工作经常收到大量的反馈，那就是"职业运动员"和"媒体从业者"。
4. Your clothes are a reflection of your personality. 一个人的衣著可反映出其个性.
7. Began to show some personality disorders while the others seemed more or less unaffected. 则第一组人开始显示出某些性格上的不正常现象, 而另一组人似乎没有受多少影响.
8. The first group began to show some personality disorders 结果，第一组人开始出现性格失常，
9. That they hardly took the time to know each other, that they overlooked serious personality conflicts in the expectation that marriage was an automatic way to make everything work out right. 他们在婚前几乎没有化时间去了解彼此，他们忽视了严重的性格差异，指望婚姻会自然而然地解决各种问题。我们希望避免重蹈复辙。