(a) bodily 身体上
*physically exhausted, fit, handicapped 身体疲劳、健康、残疾
* attack sb physically 攻击某人身体.
(b) according to the laws of nature 根据自然法则
*physically impossible 按照自然法则不可能.
in relation to your body rather than your mind or emotions
, emotionally emotionally She is young and physically fit. Do you find him physically attractive? I felt physically sick at the thought. children who have been physically abusedphysically possible/impossible
possible or not possible according to the laws of nature It would be physically impossible to carry everything at once.
1. To be a healthy person physically and psychologically, one should lead a balanced life, summarize some psychology experts. 一些心理学专家概括说, 为了做生理和心理上都健康的人，我们必须过一种平衡的生活。
2. At one doorway a clerk physically blocked the entrance apparently to discourage our entry. 在一个入口处，一名营业员用身体挡住了大门，显然是想打消我们进去的念头。
3. Some scientists speculate the reduction in mental function often attributed to getting old may really be a penalty of neglecting to stay physically active, in addition to related factors such as medicines and poor diet. 一些科学家推测，除了药物作用和饮食不当等相关因素外，常常归咎于衰老的大脑功能下降实际可能是对不注意保持体育运动的一种惩罚。
4. I believe yoga is a far better way to develop oneself physically and mentally. 我相信瑜珈对自我的身心发展有效多了.
5. I understand why I imagined being robbed by a man: They're physically more dominating and I've never heard of anyone being robbed by a female. 我没有回头，而是正眼朝前看，等着付款。我尽量不表现出自己的焦虑，而这种焦虑的产生仅仅是因为在一个位于名声不好的街区的加油站有一个黑人从我身后走来，而且他没有汽车。
6. It seems that the brains of boys with mathematical talent operate in a way that is physically unique. 看来，具有数学天赋的男孩的大脑在生理方面的活动相当独特。