1. Sure enough, a policeman arrived on the scene and politely asked the workmen to go away. 果然，警察来了，不礼貌地请工人离开此地；
2. My brother is very politely. 我哥哥很有礼貌.
3. Refuse politely any cold drink from an unknown source. 应谢绝任何不明来源的冷饮。
4. Our first stop (after parking our cars near the railroad tracks) was in the bargain store of a local charity, where we politely asked access to a bathroom and were refused. 我们 (把汽车停在火车轨道附近以后)的第一个停留地点是一家本地慈善团体经营的廉价商店，在店里我们彬彬有礼地请求使用洗手间，但却被一口回绝。
5. In a nearby class, eight children, each about 3, sat politely in little chairs in a row as a teacher held up pictures of a kite and other objects, calling on the students to identify them. 在旁边的一个班上，有八个年约3岁的孩子，乖乖地坐在一排小椅子里。老师一边拿着风筝以及其他物体的图片，一边叫他们辨认。"