Hour of Power is a weekly American Christian television program. It was previously hosted by Sheila Schuller Coleman, her brother, Robert A.
1. Energy from nuclear power plants is steadily increasing but the problem of dangerous waste limits growth in many regions. 核电厂提供的能源在稳步上升，但是在许多地区都因核电厂的有害废料问题而使发展受到限制。
2. Birds have the power to fly. 鸟能飞。
3. Between twelve and eighty years we gradually lose this power; 在12岁至80岁之间，我们逐渐丧失这种能力。
4. But it was also the era of Sputnik, of nuclear power and the green revolution. 但这也是个卫星、核能和绿色革命的时代。
5. But after independence, leaders jealous to protect their power shut them out of politics, 但是独立之后，领导者们惟恐失去自己的权力，将妇女排斥在政界之外。
6. But as a woman's power is still strongly perceived to be tied up with the ability to bear children, ageing demonstrates to the world her decline, her uselessness for her primary function. 但由于女性的本领仍在很大程度上被看作与生育能力密切相关，年龄增长向世人显示的是她的衰老，就她的首要作用而言她已无用了。
7. Where alternative sources of power are available there are some marked contrasts in handling. 凡是能源有选择余地的地方, 在处理方面有些显著的差别.
8. We have to ask ourselves very seriously what will happen if this twofold use of knowledge, with its ever-increasing power,continues. 我们不得不严肃地问问我们自己：随着日益增长的知识的力量，如果我们继续利用知识的这种双重性，将会发生什么样的情况呢？
9. Water from the dams can make electricity, called hydroelectricity since it is made from water power. 从大坝里流出的水还能发电，叫做水力发电，因为它是利用水力发的电。
10. The engineer accelerates a train by turning on more power . 火车司机启动更多的动力，使火车加速运行。