1 (a) exactly; just 精确地; 恰好
2 o'clock precisely 正好在两点钟
* I can't remember precisely what happened. 我记不准所发生的事情了.
* That is precisely what I mean. 那正是我的意思.
* The two accounts are precisely the same. 这两种说法如出一辙.
(b) in a precise(2) manner; carefully 精确地; 细心地
*He enunciated the words very precisely. 他吐字非常清楚.
2 (used to express agreement with a statement and often to suggest that it states the obvious 用以表示同意并常含有当然如此之意) you are right; quite so 对; 的确如此
*`But if the delivery is late, we will lose the order!' `Precisely.' ｀可要是不能如期交货, 我们就要失去这笔生意!＇｀的确如此.＇
exactly and correctly
= exactly Temperature can be measured precisely. He arrived at precisely 4 o'clock.precisely what/how/where etc It is difficult to know precisely how much impact the changes will have. What, precisely, does that mean? Lathes make wheels, or, more precisely , they make cylindrical objects.
used to emphasize that a particular thing is completely true or correct Women in these jobs are paid less precisely because most of the jobs are held by women rather than men. She's precisely the kind of person we're looking for.spoken formal
used to say that you agree completely with someone 'It needs to be dealt with now.' 'Precisely, before it gets any worse.'
1. What invariably happens is that a great number of things choose to go wrong at precisely the same moment. 情况经常是这样的，许许多多的事情都偏偏赶在同一时刻出问题，
2. The train leaves at 10 o´clock precisely. 火车在十点正开车。
3. Now that I am older, I believe that is a proper standard by which to judge people, even though I still don't know precisely what a "good heart" is. 现在我长大成人了，我开始相信这正是判断一个人的恰如其分的标准，虽然我还没有确切理解什么是"好心"。
4. And that is precisely what O&M became — one of the largest and most respected advertising organisations in the world. 而奥美广告公司后来真的变成了巨人——它成了国际上规模最大、名望最高的广告公司之一。
5. Precisely at noon an infinitely powerful computer takes all the data and calculates what will happen at each point at 12.01, then 12.02, then 12.03... 在正午时分，一个功能巨大的计算机搜集了所有的资料，并算出在每一个点上12：01、12：02、12：03时可能出现的情况。
6. Yet we might grudge paying a surgeon a high fee for offering us precisely this service. 但就在外科大夫给我们提供了这种服务后，我们却可能为所支付的昂贵的费用而抱怨。
7. But that was precisely the idea adopted in some of the early instruments ( seismometers) for recording earthquake waves. 但在一些早期记录地震波的仪器（地震计）中，所采用的的确就是这种想法。
8. But that was precisely the idea adopted in some of the early instruments (seismometers) for recording earthquake waves. 但是早期记录地震波的仪器（地震仪）正是采用了这中思路。
9. It is precisely the same with a nation. 一个国家的情况也完全相同。
10. In fact, I do weep a little, standing there by the stove holding one of the instruments, so white, so precisely rolled, that could cause my daughter's death. 事实上，站在厨房煤气灶旁边, 我确实哭过。我手里捏着一支雪白雪白的香烟，制作得非常精致。那可是会致我女儿于死地的东西啊。