1. We unemployed share a social prejudice similar to that of the rape (强奸) victim. 我们失业者都经受过类似于强奸受害者所经受的社会歧视。
2. The aim was to look like street people and to observe what difference that made in the way other people responded to us — whether the appearance of poverty would invite prejudice on us. 我们的目的是为了让自己看上去像漂泊街头的人，以观察别人对我们会有何不同反应——贫穷的外表是否会招致对我们的歧视。
3. The study's ultimate aim, he says, is to "weaken conventional notions of race" that cause racial prejudice. 他说研究的最终目的是"削弱"造成种族偏见的"传统的种族观念"。
4. However, teacher prejudice isn't the only source of classroom difference. 但是教师的偏见不是造成课堂得分差别的唯一原因。
5. Just looking poor brings with it prejudice, accompanied by removal of much of the social grace most of us take for granted. 仅仅是外表贫穷就会带来人们的歧视，在很多场合我们大多数人视为理所当然的社交礼仪也不复存在了。
6. Racial prejudice is (an) anathema to me. 我对种族偏见深恶痛绝.
7. I think you have a prejudice against tonics. 我认你对补药有偏见.