/,prezn'teɪʃn; [US] ,pri:zen-; ,prizɛn`teʃən/
(a) presenting or being presented 赠送; 引见; 提出; 出席; 显示; 演出; 举枪致敬
*They are preparing for the presentation of a new musical. 他们正准备上演新的歌舞喜剧.
* The cheque is payable on presentation, ie at the bank. 本支票见票即付.
(b) way in which sth is presented 赠送、引见、提出、出席、显示、演出等的方式
*The presentation of the material was untidy. 所提交的资料缺乏条理.
* She needs to improve her presentation of the arguments. 她需要改进阐述其论点的方式.
(a) thing presented 所赠送、引见、提出、显示、演出等的事物
*We went to the premiere of their new presentation. 我们去观看了他们的新剧目的首场演出.
(b) gift, esp one given at a formal ceremony 赠品; 礼物; （尤指经仪式）授予之物
*We want to make her a presentation to celebrate her jubilee. 我们想送她一件礼物以庆贺她的纪念日.
* The Queen will make the presentation (ie will hand over the gift) herself. 女王将亲自授予礼品.
* [attrib 作定语] a presentation ceremony, ie one at which a presentation is made 赠礼仪式
* a presentation copy, ie a free book presented by the publisher or by the author （出版者或作者免费提供的）赠阅本.
3 [C, U] position of a baby in the mother's body just before birth 胎位.
1【give prize】2【talk】3【way of saying/showing】4【proof】5【performance】6【baby】7 presentation copy
the act of giving someone a prize or present at a formal ceremony the presentation ceremony Dr Evans thanked him for coming to make the presentations .presentation of the presentation of prizes【TALK】[C]
an event at which you describe or explain a new product or idea We will begin a series of presentations to help the public fully understand our system.make/give a presentation I'm going to ask each of you to make a short presentation.【WAY OF SAYING/SHOWING】[U]
the way in which something is said, offered, shown, or explained to otherspresentation of desktop devices for the presentation of information the presentation of evidence【PROOF】[U]
when you show something to someone so that it can be checked or consideredpresentation of the presentation of the identity documentson presentation of sth Club members will be admitted on presentation of their membership cards.【PERFORMANCE】[C]
the act of performing a playpresentation of I went to see the National Theatre's presentation of Arthur Miller's 'The Last Yankee'.【BABY】 [U and C]medical
the position in which a baby is lying in its mother's body just before it is born a breech presentationpresentation copy
a book that is given to someone, especially by the writer or publisher>presentationaladj
1. How did your presentation go yesterday? 你昨天的演出如何?
2. "Thank you for calling the Psychic Network (通灵热线)," I said as I started my presentation. 感谢拨打通灵热线，" 我一边说，一边开始了我的表演。