1. Everyone knows that if he shouts in the vicinity of a wall or a mountainside, an echo will come back. 大家都知道，在墙壁或山腰附近发出的喊声，就会听到回声。
2. Eventually chains were fixed to one end of the dish and a powerful winch was put into operation. 不过，他们终于将链条固定在盘子的一端，一台大功率的绞车开动起来。
3. Eat these foods with plentiful Vitamin C (for example, drink orange juice with cereal or put a tomato on a sandwich) to enhance the amount of iron absorbed." 摄取含有大量维生素C的食物——比如吃麦片时喝橘子汁，或在三明治内夹上番茄——可以促进铁离子的吸收。"
4. Brute force was used to put down the revolt. 使用残忍的武力平息反叛。
5. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit. 晚上回家前,他洗个淋浴,又换上他那套西装.
6. Because of this, we kept looking back, wondering if we were leaving a trail of oil and petrol behind us. 因此，我们不时地掉过头，怀疑车后是否留下了机油和汽油的痕迹。
7. Before we had time to worry about what might happen, we were back on the plain again. 我们还未来得及担心后果，车已重新开上了平地。
8. Before returning home at night, he took a shower and changed back into his suit. 晚上回家前，他洗个淋浴，重新换上那身黑色西服。
9. By January 10th, I was back to where I had started from. 到了1月10日，我恢复了原来的作息时间。
10. By the end of October 1886, the statue had been put together again and it was officially presented to the American people by Bartholdi. 到1886年10月底，这座雕像被重新组装起来，由巴索尔地正式赠送给美国人民。