1. The teacher rebuked the student for throwing the examination paper on the floor . 老师指责学生把试纸丢在地上。
2. This is not unusual during the examination week. 这种情况在考试周里常能见到。
3. The "examination hell （地狱）" imposed on children is widely criticized in Japan. 压在孩子们身上的"考试地狱"在日本受到了广泛的谴责。
4. Hopkins had the President wheeled to his room, where the White House doctor, Rear Admiral Ross T. Mcintire, made a quick examination. 霍普金斯将总统推回到了他自己的房间，白宫医生麦金太尔迅速给他做了检查。
5. A medical examination without a doctor or nurse in the room? Doing shopping at home? 大夫或者护士不在跟前就能进行体格检查? 在家里就能选购东西?
6. And if it is ever attempted, it should — and no doubt will — take place only under careful examination and layers of legal administration. 而且，如果试图研究，它就应当——而且毫无疑问地将会——在细致的检查和层层的法律监督之下进行。
7. On the eve of our examination, it rained. 在考试前夕, 下雨了.
8. In my estimation, she will do very well in the examination. 据我看, 她会考得很好。
9. I am doing revision for the examination. 我正在做考试复习.