1. Besides, if Hans comes here, he will ask me to give him some flour on credit, and I cannot do that. 还有，要是汉斯来了，他会向我赊借面粉，我是不会答应的。
2. Whisk the egg and then add the flour. 打好鸡蛋以後再加面粉.
3. The flour was ground from barley. 这面粉是用大麦碾成的。
4. The flour was ground from barley. 这面粉是用大麦碾成的。
5. The next day the Miller came and asked Hans to carry a sack of flour to the market and sell it for him. 第二天，磨坊主来了，让汉斯帮他运一袋面粉到集市上去卖；
6. The expedition carried a little flour and sugar, but mostly they relied on the fish that Pinero caught with his harpoon and the game that was shot with bow and arrow, using the campfire to grill meat or cassava cakes. 探险队在旅途中只带少量的面粉和糖，通常是德派因罗用渔叉叉鱼，用弓箭猎取野味，他们在篝火上烤肉吃，也做木薯饼。
7. They are taught to vote for the one who "gives you a half-kilo sack of flour, 200 grams of salt, or a loaf of bread" during the campaign, said the activist. 她说，她们在竞选运动中只知道谁"给你半公斤面粉、200克食盐或一条面包"，她们就投票选谁。
8. No,we don´t have any left,but we can use flour instead. 不, 我们没有留下任何面包屑, 但是我们可以用面粉来代替.
9. He bought a quartz watch. 他买了一只石英表。
10. She thickened the gravy with flour. 她用面粉把肉汁调稠。