1 => queen 4.
2 (fig 比喻) woman who behaves as if she is the most important person in a particular place or group （在某场合或某些人中, 举止宛如最重要人物的）女子.
1. The crowd cheered loudly as the Queen appeared. 女王出现时群众高声欢呼.
2. The queen was feted wherever she went. 女王不论走到哪里都受到盛情款待.
3. The poem contains an oblique reference to Queen Elizabeth. 这首诗转弯抹角地提及伊丽沙白女王。
4. The Queen was flanked by a retinue of bodyguards and policemen. 女王左右有保镖和警察护卫著.
5. Queen Victoria acceded to the throne in 1837. 维多利亚女王於1837年即位.
6. Queen Elizabeth knighted Francis Chichester after he had sailed alone around the world. 弗朗西斯・奇切斯特单独作环球航行后，伊丽莎白女王封他为爵士。
7. Queen Elizabeth II succeeded to the throne in 1952. 伊丽莎白二世女王於1952年即位.
8. Queen Elizabeth and French President Francois Mitterrand will ride a train downward into the $15 billion Channel Tunnel today, crossing the English Channel by land for the first time since it was a marsh 8,000 years ago. 今天，伊丽莎白女王和法国总统弗朗索瓦·密特朗将乘火车进入造价达150亿美元的海峡隧道，首次由陆地穿越8,000年前曾是一片沼泽地的英吉利海峡。
9. He works as diligent as a bee. 他工作起来像蜜蜂一样勤奋。
10. Althogh he spent many hours daily in the apiary, he was seldom stung by a bee. 尽管他每天有很多时间待在养蜂房里, 但他很少被蜂螫伤。