.Queen's 'evidence n BrE turn Queen's evidence if a criminal turns Queen's evidence, they agree to help the police and law courts to catch other criminals by giving them information →king's evidence, State's evidence
1. But a closer study of the evidence, supported by a deeper sense of the period, and particularly by a new consciousness of the philosophical undercurrents in the scientific revolution, has profoundly modified this view of Galileo. 但是，对那个时代的深化了解，尤其是以科学家革命中哲学潜流的新意识为依据，进一步仔细研究，就会极大地改变对伽利略的看法。
2. But so far the only evidence for a genetic component has been through statistics, the relationship being inferred mathematically from comparisons of twins and other such studies of close relatives. 但迄今为止，遗传基因所占比重的仅有的证据只是一些统计数据，即，从对双胞胎的比较，以及对其他血缘接近者的研究中得出的数学统计关系。
3. But the conference heard equally strong evidence for the role that environmental factors play in creating genius. 但是那次会议也提出了同样充分的证据支持环境因素在创造天才上的作用。
4. When you adduce evidence of this nature, you must be sure of your sources. 在你提供实质性的证据时, 你必须知道这个证据的来源。
5. We had to evolve the truth from a mass of confused evidence. 我们不得不从大量庞杂的证据中推断出事情的真象。
6. The crowd cheered loudly as the Queen appeared. 女王出现时群众高声欢呼.
7. The evidence is interesting, but cannot be considered conclusive. 这证据很有意思, 但不足为信。
8. The queen was feted wherever she went. 女王不论走到哪里都受到盛情款待.
9. The poem contains an oblique reference to Queen Elizabeth. 这首诗转弯抹角地提及伊丽沙白女王。
10. The Queen was flanked by a retinue of bodyguards and policemen. 女王左右有保镖和警察护卫著.