'queen-size adj a queen-size bed, sheet etc is a bed for two people that is larger than the standard size →double bed, king-size, single1 (6)
1. Eggs are classified according to size. 鸡蛋按大小分等级。
2. Errors and uncertainties multiply, cascading upward through a chain of turbulent features, from dust devils and squalls up to continent-size eddies that only satellites can see. 错误和不可靠性上升，接踵而来的是一系列湍流的徵状，从小尘暴和暴风发展到只有卫星上可以看到的席卷整块大陆的旋涡。
3. Every solid object will reflect a sound, varying according to the size and nature of the object. 任何固体者反射声音，反射的声音因物体的大小和性质的不同而不同。
4. Believe it or not, 91/2 is the most popular size. 信不信由你，最普通的尺码竟然是 9.5 号。
5. Whether a planet can support life depends on the size and brightness of its star, that is its ´sun´. 一颗行星是否能够维持生命取决于它的恒星--即它的"太阳"--的大小和亮度。
6. What size? 什么尺码的？
7. The crowd cheered loudly as the Queen appeared. 女王出现时群众高声欢呼.
8. The queen was feted wherever she went. 女王不论走到哪里都受到盛情款待.
9. The poem contains an oblique reference to Queen Elizabeth. 这首诗转弯抹角地提及伊丽沙白女王。
10. The Queen was flanked by a retinue of bodyguards and policemen. 女王左右有保镖和警察护卫著.