1. Bruce went into a low gear and drove at a terrifying speed, keeping the front wheels astride the crack as he followed its zigzag course. 布鲁斯挂上慢档，把两只前轮分别搁在裂缝的两边，顺着弯弯曲曲的裂缝，以发疯的速度向前开去。
2. The climber traversed a long hotizontal crack in the face of the mountain slope . 登山者横过山表斜坡上的水平裂痕。
3. He no sooner recovers his equilibrium than the next porpoise comes along and hits him another crack. 海龟刚恢复平衡，第二只海豚又冲过来猛击一下。
4. You imagined mysterious figures in the night, the crack of guns, clever disguises, secret exploits.” 你想像的是在黑夜中出现的神秘人物，枪声，巧妙的化装，秘密的使命。"
5. Vargas pulled out his gun. Crack! The snake was blown to pieces. 瓦格斯掏出枪。砰!蛇被打成了几段。