1. Everyone should agree on a meeting point outside of the area — perhaps in a town several miles away. 大家应该商定一个地震区外的会合点——可能是在几英里外的某个市镇。
2. Clearly not the styles worn by most visitors to the area. 很明显，大多数到这个地区来的游客都不会穿这种式样的衣服的。
3. But it is the real bottom line in every area of society and a discipline we must demand of ourselves. 但它却是社会各领域的真正基础，也是我们必须要求自己遵循的一条原则。
4. But most of all, he sunk his dishonest gains into this village that captured his heart with its fine stone cottages, its central area of green grass, green rows of hedges, and its fantastic view of rolling fields and pine forests disappearing into th 但是最主要的，是他将不法收入投进了这座山村。精致的石屋农舍，茵茵的村中绿地，一排排青青的树篱，以及绵延起伏的原野与松林，像古代行进的士兵渐渐消失于远方的地平线上——这一派奇异的景色深深地吸引了他。
5. We made a contribution to the disaster area. 我们捐助灾区。
6. The entire area looked like a gigantic rubbish heap. 整个地区看上去像一个大垃圾堆。
7. The Lake District is a very romantic area. 英国湖区很有浪漫色彩.
8. The police scoured the area looking for the lost child. 警察走遍这个区域搜寻失踪的孩子.
9. These children came from a slum area. 这些孩子来自贫民区。
10. They live in a suburban area of Shanghai. 他们住在上海的一个郊区。