名词复数:queries 名词:querier 动词过去式:queried 过去分词:queried 现在分词:querying 第三人称单数:queries
1 question 疑问; 问题
*answer readers' queries 答读者问
* Your interesting report raises several important queries. 你的精彩报告引发出了几个重要问题.
2 question mark (?) 问号（?）
*Put a query against that. 在那儿加一个问号.
v (pt, pp queried)
1 [Tn, Tn.pr] ~sb (about sth) ask sb a question or questions 向某人提出问题
*`Will it be too late?' she queried. ｀是否太晚呢?＇她问道.
* The minister was queried about his plans for the industry. 有人向部长提出了工业计画问题.
2 [Tn, Tw] express doubt about sth 对某事物表示怀疑
*query a statement, suggestion, conclusion, etc 对一言论、建议、决议等表示怀疑
* query the amount charged, ie say that one thinks it is wrong 对索要的数额质疑（称认为有误）
* I query whether he can be trusted. 我怀疑他是否可靠
1. I have a query about his sincerity. 我对他的诚意有怀疑。