1. But it isn´t only a question of feeling grateful for what they did for us. 但问题不只在于感激他们为我们所做的一切，
2. But there is no question that if either party insists on bringing in a so-called "neutral" third party (usually some representative of the state or legal profession), not only will the process take longer, in many instances it will be more 可是毫无疑问，如果任何一方坚持要有所谓 "中立"的第三方（通常是政府代表或者职业律师）介入，那不但会拖长决策过程，而且在很多时候，决策还会更加武断、更加不人道。
3. We have to consider the question of where to sleep. 我们得考虑在何处安歇的问题.
4. We refer the question to them. 我们把这个问题提交他们处理。
5. When Churchill completed his argument, Stalin leaned forward and said he wanted to ask an indiscreet question: "Do the British really believe in Overlord, or are you only saying so to reassure the Russians?" 当丘吉尔阐明完他的论点之后，斯大林向前俯过身来说他想问一个很轻率的问题：“英国确实相信‘霸王’行动，还是你们只是为了打消苏联人的疑虑呢？”
6. The telephone rings and this marks the prelude to an unforeseen series of catastrophes. 电话铃响了，这就揭开了未预料到的大灾难的序幕。
7. This question is too complicated for me. 这个问题对我说来太复杂了。
8. The answer to this question is now under exploration. 该问题的解决办法在探讨中。
9. There are many facets to this question. 这个问题有很多方面.
10. Then, almost 400 years ago, an Italian scientist named Galileo began to question Aristotle´s theory of falling objects. 后来, 大约在四百年前, 一位名叫伽利略的意大利科学家开始怀疑亚里斯多德的落体学说.