quick change chuck
quick change chuck为短语/超纲词汇
1. But in recent years, as environmental damage has increased, signs of change have sprung up in various pockets around the world. 但近年来，随着环境损害的日益严重，世界各地已经出现了许多变化的迹象。
2. Benbow is quick to add, however, that cultural expectations probably exaggerate the difference. 不过，班博又迅速补充说，文化传统上人们对孩子的期望可能更扩大了这一差别。
3. But if he evaluates his feelings, he can change them. 但如果他能确认一下自己的感觉，他就能改变这种状况。
4. For one of the necessary conditions of preservation is quick burial, 因为保存的必要条件之一是迅速掩埋，
5. Why don´t you buy me a drink for a change, you old miser! 你就不能也请我喝一杯, 你这老财迷!
6. We see the change from new moon to quarter to full and back to new moon every twenty-eight days. 我们每二十八天就能看到从新月到半月、到满月再回到新月的变化过程。
7. Widespread access to information technologies, for example, promises to condense the time required to change from labor- intensive assembly work to industries that involve engineering, marketing, and design. 例如，信息技术的广泛应用有望缩短从劳动密集型的组装工业转向涉及工程、营销、设计等产业所需的时间。
8. Tell me if you change your address. 如果你的地址改变了, 请告诉我.
9. They should change this bad habit and condescend to be pleased what is pleasing. 他们应该改变这种不好的习惯，而屈身去和正常人一同欢笑。
10. Those who never have to change house become indiscriminate collectors of what can only be described as clutter. 那些从不需要搬家的人，不分青红皂白地收藏了一些只能说是杂七杂八的东西。