1. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician. 当婴儿发烧时，母亲会打电话给小儿科医生。
2. When she was nineteen months old, she fell ill and had a fever. 她出生19个月后得了场病，发起高烧，
3. The magician conjured a rabbit out of his hat. 魔术师从他的帽子里变出一只兔子。
4. The house was thoroughly disinfected after he had had scarlet fever. 他得过猩红热后, 这间屋子彻底消了毒。
5. The fierce rat is tussling with a grown rabbit. 又大又凶的老鼠在跟大兔子扭斗了.
6. The doctor felt the child´s forehead and found the fever was gone. 医生摸摸孩子的前额发现热度已经退了。
7. The rabbit is gnawing at the fence. 那只兔子在啮咬篱笆。
8. There were hopes, however, that the problem of the rabbit would become manageable. 然而人们还是希望, 兔子的问题会有办法解决.
9. They found the traces of a rabbit on the snow. 他们在雪地上发现了兔子的足迹.
10. This rabbit had no natural enemies in the Antipodes, so that it multiplied with that promiscuous abandon characteristic of rabbits. 这种兔子在澳大利亚及新西兰没有天敌，因此便以兔子所特有的杂乱交配迅猛繁殖起来。