'rabbit .warren n[C] an area under the ground where a lot of wild rabbits live = warren →burrow a building with a lot of narrow passages, or a place with a lot of narrow streets, where you can easily get lost = warren
1. The magician conjured a rabbit out of his hat. 魔术师从他的帽子里变出一只兔子。
2. The fierce rat is tussling with a grown rabbit. 又大又凶的老鼠在跟大兔子扭斗了.
3. The rabbit is gnawing at the fence. 那只兔子在啮咬篱笆。
4. There were hopes, however, that the problem of the rabbit would become manageable. 然而人们还是希望, 兔子的问题会有办法解决.
5. They found the traces of a rabbit on the snow. 他们在雪地上发现了兔子的足迹.
6. This rabbit had no natural enemies in the Antipodes, so that it multiplied with that promiscuous abandon characteristic of rabbits. 这种兔子在澳大利亚及新西兰没有天敌，因此便以兔子所特有的杂乱交配迅猛繁殖起来。
7. There were hopes, however, that the problem of the rabbit would become manageable. 但是，已有希望解决兔子所带来的问题。
8. Scientists discovered that this particular variety of rabbit was susceptible to a fatal virus disease, myxomatosis. 科学家们发现, 这种特殊品质的兔子易患一种叫做"多发性粘液瘤"的致命病毒性疾病.
9. Scientists discovered that this particular variety of rabbit (and apparently no other animal) was susceptible to a fatal virus disease, myxomatosis. 科学家们发现，这种特殊品种的兔子（显然不包括别的动物）易患一种叫"多发性粘液瘤"的致命毒性疾病。
10. Capture the fleeting. A good idea is like a rabbit. It runs by so fast, sometimes you see only its ears or tail. 捕捉稍纵即逝的想法。好的想法就像是只兔子，会飞快地跑走，有时我们只能看到它的耳朵或者尾巴。