1. The monthly rent is 150 dollars, inclusive of light and water. 每月租金一百五十美元, 包括水电费在内。
2. The rent is ￡ 50 per month. 每月租金五十英镑。
3. The tiger rent its prey to pieces. 老虎把猎物撕成碎块.
4. 9.You suspect your rent (房租) or some other regular expense will increase. 9.你怀疑你的房租或其他常规开销将上涨。
5. Do you think they´d care if the roofs were blown off as long as they get our rent? 只要他们拿到了我们的房租，你以为他们会在意屋顶会不会被吹跑？
6. Americans tend to become trapped in a working and spending consumption mode, driven by merchants, that leads them to rack up their expectations. 美国人往往会陷入一种由商人们所鼓吹的工作-花钱消费的模式之中，这种模式引诱他们抬高了自己的期望值。
7. She rent the room to a student. 她把这房间租给一个学生.
8. "How much rent do we owe now?" “我们现在欠了多少房租？“
9. "If we pay the two weeks´ rent that´ll leave us twelve shillings to live on." “如果我们付两个星期的房租，那么我们只剩下十二先令过日子了。”
10. "Except the furniture people, the biggest thing we owe is the rent," she said as Easton cleared a space on the table and was ready to begin. “除了买家具外，我们欠得最多的就是房租。”露丝说道。这时伊斯顿就在桌上腾出一块地方并准备开始写。