1. But even when both parties have signed such an agreement, it can be impossible to enforce it in court if proper guidelines have not been followed. 但是，即使双方签署了这样的协议，如果不遵循正确的指导方针，还是不可能在法院实施它。
2. Besides criminal history, workers' insurance claims, and civil court records, one of their core products is credit information, which isn't always accurate. 除了犯罪记录、劳工保险索赔、民事法庭记录外，这些公司的核心产品之一是信用信息，而这种信用信息却并非总是准确的。
3. When will the court be in session? 法庭何时开庭?
4. We must accept the sovereignty of the court. 我们必须承认法庭的最高权威。
5. We can't really call a friend to say we got a parcel from our sister, or it's getting dark earlier now, or we don't trust that new Supreme Court justice. 我们不会真打电话给一位朋友，告诉他我们收到了姐姐的一个包裹，或者说现在天黑得比较早，或者说我们不信任最高法院新来的法官。
6. These matters fall within/go beyond the cognizance of this court. 这些问题在本法庭审理范围之内(外).
7. The general is hesitant to court-martial the man. 将军对是否将这人交军法审判还犹豫不决。
8. The judgement of the lower court was upheld. 维持初级法院的原判。
9. The court has no jurisdiction over foreign diplomats living in this country. 法院对驻本国的外交官无裁判权.
10. The court judged him sane and responsible for his acts. 法官断定他神智清楚,应对他的行为负责.