1. Earthquake survival supplies include a radio receiver, a torch, extra batteries, first-aid supplies, a spade, a tent, some rope, and warm clothing. 地震救生储备还包括无线电接收器、手电、备用电池、急救用品、铁锹、帐篷、绳子和保暖衣物。
2. When you press this button , the radio will start. 你按下这个按纽时，收音机就响了。
3. It must be known to any kind of radio astronomer in the universe. 这个频率是宇宙中任何射电天文学家都应该熟悉的。
4. We put our hands down but I just stayed exactly where I was. Then one of the bank workers pressed a button behind the counter and the steel gate at the front of the bank moved into place so that we were locked in. We just stayed like that until the p 仿佛在梦中一样，我不紧不慢地走出了银行。没有人试图阻止我，警察似乎对我并不感兴趣。他们不打算盘问我，也没有要求我作证或别的什么，所以我就那样慢悠悠地走出了银行。
5. The radio blared out pop music. 无线电高声播放流行音乐.
6. The radio is near the door. 收音机靠近房门.
7. The ingenious boy made a radio set for himself. 这个聪明的男孩自己做了一台收音机。
8. This depends on the precise radio- frequency of the 21- cm wavelength, or 1420 megacycles per second . 这种方法依靠21厘米波长或每秒1420兆周的精确无线电频率。
9. The story they heard over the radio was very moving. 他们从收音机里听到的这个故事很动人。