car or cab equipped with a radiofor communication 装有无线电通讯设备的汽车或计程车.
1. Earthquake survival supplies include a radio receiver, a torch, extra batteries, first-aid supplies, a spade, a tent, some rope, and warm clothing. 地震救生储备还包括无线电接收器、手电、备用电池、急救用品、铁锹、帐篷、绳子和保暖衣物。
2. Bruce charged at it, but in the middle, the car came to a grinding halt. 布鲁斯向水塘冲去，但车开到水塘当中，嘎吱一声停住了。
3. Because of this, he has not been able to get his own car into his garage even once. 为此，他甚至一次也没能把自己的车开进车库。
4. Built in 1885, it was the oldest car taking part. 该车造于1885年，是参赛车中最老的一辆。
5. Bluebird, the car he was driving, had been specially built for him. 他驾驶的"蓝鸟"牌汽车是专门为他制造的。
6. C.You decide to enjoy the car and to worry about the added expense later. c.你决定享受这辆汽车，以后再去为增加的开销发愁。
7. But in other places you may find drivers reluctant to use meters, even though the car should be equipped with one. 但在另一些地区，你会发现尽管车上装有计程器，司机却不愿意使用。
8. While the battered car was moving away, Roy stopped his bus and telephoned the police. 当被撞坏的汽车开走之后，Roy 停下车给警察局打电话，
9. When you press this button , the radio will start. 你按下这个按纽时，收音机就响了。
10. We are faced with the necessity of buying a new car. 我们必须买一辆新车了.